21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Anna Yakomaskina specialises in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and joint ventures.
Anna's recent projects include advising*:
- a major fintech company on the change of ownership structure of its Russian assets;
- the beneficiary of one of the largest mining companies in connection with a comprehensive restructuring of personal and business assets;
- a major US NASDAQ listed entertainment company on its withdrawal from the Russian market including termination of the JV with a Russian partner;
- a major Turkish BIST listed equipment manufacturer on the sale of its Russian manufacturing business through a bidding process;
- the management of the NYSE listed commercial real estate services firm on the management buy-out of its Russian subsidiary;
- local management on potential acquisition of several manufacturing facilities in Russia owned by US Fortune 500 company;
- a market leading company in the air cargo sector on the restructuring of its UK, EU and Russian businesses
- a large mining company in connection with the disposal of its stake in a public company listed on the LSE;
- Russian oil company on the sale of a stake in a geological exploration company for over USD 500 mln company to an international energy company and the subsequent creation of a joint venture;
- Russian oil company on the establishment of a joint venture for the purpose of entering into a concession agreement for an oil pipeline in Iraqi Kurdistan.
*including Anna’s experience at her previous places of work
Prior to joining EPAM Law Offices, Anna worked in the corporate practice of the Moscow office of the international law firm Linklaters, and in the Russian law firm Balayan Group.
Anna graduated with honours from Lomonosov Moscow State University with Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
She is fluent in English.