21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Alexey Bogomaz specializes in civil and corporate law, regulation of investment activities and problems from agency contracts, improvement of private legislation and GR.
Recently, he has worked on the following projects:
- Defending the interests of a foreign company in Russian courts in connection with USD 18 million in loan agreements.
- Defending a foreign bank in the amount of USD 15 million in a bankruptcy case of another credit institution.
- Advising the client on issues of trust management of the inherited business.
- Development of proposals for the Russian corporate legislation reform.
- Development of proposals for reforming privatization legislation, administrative regulations and preparation of legislative materials.
- Relations with the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the issues of challenging the prohibition of transactions with securities.
- Due diligence of large enterprises, including airports.
- Legal compliance audit of large enterprises.
- Development of complete legal solutions for the privatization of airports.
- Advising a client on holding an investment adviser civil liable in Russian and foreign jurisdictions.
- Advising a major petroleum company on holding its contractor liable for poor-quality services.
Prior to joining EPAM Alexey interned and worked at several Russian law firms.
He successfully graduated from the Law Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University in 2020 with a major in civil law (bachelor's degree) and in 2022 with a Master of Private Law (master's degree).
Alexey is the author of articles on civil law and GR. Alexey is the chief editor of a collection of scientific legal articles, which publishes research by international authors. Alexey was awarded diplomas: for the development of lawmaking initiatives at events of the State Duma of the Russian Federation; for legal research (Deutsch-Russische Juristenvereinigung e.V., DLA Piper, etc.).