Mikhail Kazantsev, Partner and Victoria Burkovskaya, Legal Expert at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev and Partners, became the authors of Overview of Anti-corruption Laws in Russia, a chapter of the book "Comparative Summary of Anti-Corruption Laws in the CIS Economic Region" (first edition). The book is a joint publication presented by a professional network of nine CIS leading law firms - the CIS Leading Counsel Network (LCN).
Comparative Summary of Anti-Corruption Laws in the CIS Economic Region is intended for managers and lawyers of global companies operating in the CIS region and will become an invaluable guide in their day-to-day business.
The Russia chapter of the book consists of the following key sections:
- Principal sources of law and regulation relating to anticorruption issues;
- Persons subject to anticorruption regulations;
- Legal restrictions imposed on government officials/public officers concerning anticorruption regulations;
- Liability for the violation of anticorruption rules;
- Relevant practices relating to anticorruption;
- Recommendations to Companies' Compliance Policies.