Ilona Zekely to Attend IBA Private Equity Transactions Symposium 2019
On November 21st International Bar Association (IBA) will host Private Equity Transactions Symposium in London. The conference is presented by the Private Equity Subcommittee of the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee. Ilona Zekely, Partner, Head of the European Desk at EPAM, will participate in the event.
This year’s topics include:
- Overview of global private equity market – issues and trends
- Limited Partners: a more complex and transaction focused environment
- The German PE market: a discussion
- Activists and Private Equity: a conversation
- Infrastructure: an important new asset class under the private equity umbrella
- Current issues in cross border Private Equity
- GP Transactions
- General Counsel’s Forum – a discussion of current issues involving GCs of major private equity firms
- Management terms on MBO's
More information about the event available here.