Evgeny Raschevsky Will Speak at ICC Russia Workshop on Legal Aspects of International Contracting
On October 14, 2021, ICC Russia will hold its workshop “International Contract in Detail: Legal Aspects”. Evgeny Raschevsky, Partner and Co-Head of International Arbitration and Litigation Practice at EPAM, will speak at the event.
The attendees of the workshop will address the following topics:
- Global trends in the development of contract law: what is the effect of the case law?
- Warranty institute in various legal systems: how should the parties to a transaction protect themselves and what risks does lack of such protection involve?
- Force majeure in various jurisdictions: what is better for a transaction?
- Contractual regulation of the effect of sanctions: what shall a contract provide for?
- What is the best way to structure negotiations, signing and performance of a contract in legal terms to be ready to produce documentary evidence in court in support of its case?