EPAM experts to attend the 4th annual Russian Forum of Corporate Lawyers
The 4th annual Russian Forum of Corporate Lawyers is scheduled to take place on October 22-23 in Moscow hosted by Holiday Inn Sushevsky. The forum will be attended by Konstantin Lukoyanov, a senior lawyer with EPAM Law, and Maxim Rasputin, a lawyer with EPAM Law.
The key topics announced for discussion at the Form include:
• Review of new legislation
• Comments on recent amendment by representatives of states
• The place of a legal service in a company. Relations with management, investors and other departments of a company
• Bankruptcy: do creditors have a chance? Default on obligations: what creditors and debtors expect from lawyers? Recovery of debts: new approaches in the time of crisis. Reducing risks through legal mechanisms
• Protection of intellectual property rights in and outside court
• Legal support to corporate restructuring transactions and M&As
The Forum will organize a panel discussion on ‘Specifics of Legal Department’s Work amidst a Shareholder Conflict’. This panel discussion will be attended by Konstantin Lukoyanov, senior lawyer with EPAM Law.
Maxim Rasputin, lawyer with EPAM Law, will deliver a report on ‘Financial Rehabilitation Bill: New Instruments in Debt Restructuring. Debt Settlement Agreement. Fragmentation of Creditors into Classes. Funding a Debtor in the Course of Financial Rehabilitation’.
For more detail please call +7 (495) 666-22-44 or see on web-site