Elena Avakyan Featured as Legal Talks Speaker on Legal Issues of Regulation of Artificial Intelligence
On February 16, 2022, IP CLUB together with the Legal Academy will hold a session entitled “Regulatory compliance of artificial intelligence: interim results” as part of the Legal Talks events. Elena Avakyan, EPAM Counsel, will speak at the event.
Participants will discuss:
- Intellectual property rights created by and with AI
- The use of AI in legal proceedings and legal innovations in this area
- Current trends in AI regulation
- Russian National AI Code of Ethics
- Human rights as a mandatory component of AI regulation