Helen Avakyan Will Speak at the Far East Legal Forum
On September 14-15, 2021, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk will be home to the Far East Legal Forum (FELF-2021), hosted by the Sakhalin Oblast Government and supported by the Sakhalin Chamber of Industry and Trade. Helen Avakyan, Counsel at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, will speak at the event.
- Digital transformation: Creating a new business environment in the Far East
- Factors improving quality and accessibility of justice
- Corporate instruments for protection of investor rights in implementation of projects
- Regulatory potential to improve the investment climate in the Far East
- Land and real estate
- Specifics of control over tax risks in 2021-2022
Elena will moderate the plenary session of the Forum, addressing the digital transformation in the region (September 14 from 09:30 to 11:15). She will also attend the discussion “Improving the Accessibility and Quality of the Course of Justice” (September 13 from 11:45 to 13:30).