The inaugural Tel Aviv Arbitration Day will take place on February 25, 2019 and unite international and Israeli professionals leading the international arbitration field. Representatives of international arbitration institutions, law firms and industry service providers will discuss international arbitration trends and developments globally and in Israel. Dmitry Dyakin, Partner at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners will join the event as a speaker.
The topics will be:
- Arbitration by Industry: Shareholders Disputes, High Tech and Technology Disputes, Construction Arbitration,
- Oil & Gas Arbitration;
- Arbitration by Regions: CIS, Belt & Road Initiative, OHADA, USA and India;
- Current Trends in International Arbitration: Expedited Rules, Emergency Arbitration, Third Party Funding, Transparency in Commercial Arbitration;
- International Arbitration Reform in Israel – Time for UNCITRAL?
- The Future of International Arbitration;
- Transparency in Investment Arbitration and Proposals for Amendment of the ICSID Rules.
Dmitry Dyakin will speak about the current arbitration landscape in the CIS countries and also share some insights about the changing strategies that CIS parties to international arbitration cases now use.