On December 2-3, 2021, St. Petersburg will host the 19th Russian Bonds Congress, the largest event addressing the debt securities market and financial markets in Russia. The congress has been organised by the Cbonds portal. Dmitriy Glazounov, Partner and head of Banking & Finance and Capital Markets practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, will speak at the congress.
Topics for discussion:
- Corporate bonds: year in review
- ESG Capital Markets
- Increasing interest rates, defaults and economic slowdown: how portfolio managers manage those and other risks
- Project finance
- Macroeconomic forecast
- New conditions and opportunities for market players in 2021
- Modern trends in the development of commercial and residential properties: the effect for the relevant bond market
- High yield on the Russian bond market from the financial institutions’ perspective
- Alternative investment: NFTs
Dmitriy will speak on the first day of the congress, December 2, 2021, at the Project Finance session (16:45 — 18:00).
Please follow the link to find more information on the event.