Due to high interest to the event topic, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners will repeat the business discussion ‘The key legal events of the year’. The event will be held on 15 December (Thursday) from 10:00 to 13:00 at the Firm’s St. Petersburg office.
In 2015, several important legal changes occurred, affecting all areas of business, without exception. Changes to the law of obligations and contract law, new frameworks and rules for M&A deals, the new Administrative Court Procedure Code, land legislation reform, and the revolution in environmental regulation have all had an inevitable impact on the business environment.
In the course of the discussion, the Firm’s experts will cover the key changes to the rules of the game in 2015; explore new opportunities; and offer ways to minimise new business risks. The topics for discussion are:
- Reform of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation in 2015: how does it work in practice?
- Corporate law: the consequences of long-awaited reform
- Real estate and land law: key amendments in 2015
- Procedural law: the new Code on disputes with the government and arbitration court reform
- Environmental legislation reform: after the revolution
- New tax rules linked to the deoffshorisation programme: challenges and opportunities
Leading experts from the St. Petersburg office of Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners will speak at the event:
- Ivan Smirnov, Managing Partner, St. Petersburg office
- Elena Agaeva, Counsel, Head of M&A and Corporate
- Olga Mischenko, Head of Construction and PPP
- Evgeny Gurchenko, Senior Associate, Litigation
- Artem Magunov, Associate, Litigation
- Igor Schikow, Head of Tax