On 28 February 2017 Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners and Human Resources Committee of American Chamber of Commerce in Russia (AmCham) will hold a seminar entitled Legalities of Higher Standards of Behavior for Employees. Non-Financial Employee Motivation & Rewards. The event will take place Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners’s office 40/5 Bol. Ordynka St. from 9:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
Anna Ivanova, Head of Employment Law Practice, and Olga Tyangaeva, Associate of Employment Law Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, will speak at the event.
1. Higher standards of discipline for employees and their deviations:
- Results of recent research in the field of organizational deviations and wrong-doing.
- What influences wrong-doers more: personal, organizational or social factors?
- Prevention of misconduct at the stage of hiring: opportunities of implicit testing for propensity to deviate.
2. Urgent measures to be undertaken in case of employee’s misconduct.