Kirill Ratnikov to attend Russia Telecoms M&A Conference
Kirill Ratnikov, Partner at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, will deliver a presentation titled “Combination of Russian and Foreign Law Elements in M&A Deals in Telecommunications: Recent Practice” at the All-Russia Conference on Telecoms M&A Russia 2011 organised by ComNews Conferences on December 1st in Moscow.
The goal behind Telecoms M&A Russia 2011 is to bring together potential buyers and sellers of telecom assets and industry investment bankers, consultants, auditors, analysts and journalists.
The conference covered:
- Review of recent Russian telecoms M&A deals;
- Analysis of available independent attractive assets, future M&A forecasts;
- Outcomes of petitions for approval of M&A deals in Russia;
- Search for telecom assets to be purchased and ownership practice;
- Efficient evaluation models for real assets of target company;
- Preparing a company for sale: stages and focus points;
- Venture finance in Russian telecoms;
- Experience in purchasing companies with saving founders share;
- Legal aspects of M&A deals in telecoms.