Helen Avakyan Will Host Workshop on Digital Transformation of Law at EPAM Foundation Department at HSE
On December 24, 2021, the Foundation Department of Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners at the HSE Faculty of Law will host its first workshop entitled ‘Digital Transformation of Law: Statutory Regulation of the Digital Economy’. The course will be taught by EPAM Counsel Helen Avakyan who will also be the instructor.
The topics to be covered include
- The Fourth industrial revolution. New technology changing social relations.
- Data economy. Attention economy.
- Platformization of public administration. State as a platform, replacement of administrative regulation by corporate regulation.
- New times and new presumptions. Security versus privacy.
- Digital democracy and digital dictatorship - one step away.
- Regulations and ethical norms: a case study.