Helen Avakyan Will Host Workshop on Digital Transformation of Law at EPAM Foundation Department at HSE
On December 24, 2021, the Foundation Department of EPAM at the HSE Faculty of Law will host its first workshop entitled ‘Digital Transformation of Law: Statutory Regulation of the Digital Economy’. The course will be taught by EPAM Counsel Helen Avakyan who will also be the instructor.
The topics to be covered include
- The Fourth industrial revolution. New technology changing social relations.
- Data economy. Attention economy.
- Platformization of public administration. State as a platform, replacement of administrative regulation by corporate regulation.
- New times and new presumptions. Security versus privacy.
- Digital democracy and digital dictatorship - one step away.
- Regulations and ethical norms: a case study.