On June 3, 2017, St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) held Business Breakfast Russia and USA. Bridging Entrepreneurial Communities and Cultures. Partner James Warlick took part in the discussion.
The business breakfast participants spoke on:
- Reaching across the oceans and beyond digital clouds: the future of business travel between US and Russia.
- What is American and Russian experiences of market entry?
- How to navigate divergent business environments, and deal with regulators and other stake-holders?
- The changing role of personal contacts (business forums, road shows and trade missions) and business diplomacy at the time of the digital revolution?
- Myron Brilliant, Executive Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce;
- Boris Titov, Presidential Commissioner of the Russian Federation for the Protection of Entrepreneurs’ Rights.