On 15-16 February, 2018, the Seminar “Contractual relationships in 2018”, organized by the Knowledge Management Business Club, will be held in Kyiv. Taras Kyslyy, Counsel, Head of Intellectual Property/TMT Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine, will speak within the Subpanel on “E-commerce”.
Among discussion topics:
- conclusion of agreements in electronic and written forms;
- changes in legislation and contractual practice in accordance with the E-commerce Law: international standards and rules;
- conclusion of agreements via electronic messages;
- application of E-commerce Law;
- payment forms and methods;
- protection of consumer rights;
- application of international law;
- mandatory details of electronic document;
- ways of electronic contracting, provided by Law;
- personification of parties;
- signing electronic agreement and other electronic documents;
- responsibility for violation of Law and its consequences.
For more detailed information, please follow the link.