On 6-7 February 2020, Partner Ilona Zekely will participate in the IBA’s 8th IBA European Corporate & Private M&A Conference in Paris. Ilona focuses on advising international companies in their activities across the CIS as well as CIS-based blue chips in their activities in Europe.
The program of the conference, presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, will cover such topics as:
- Current legal developments in European private M&A.
- Zero gravity? - drafting considerations for purchase agreements in fully-insured deals.
- Silence is golden – the intricacies of non-disclosure agreements in European sales processes.
- Is fortress Europe back? - European M&A and State control on foreign investments.
- Bargains in bankruptcies – the basics of cross-border distressed M&A in Europe.
- Private Equity vs. family office : Is it not really the same?
- Non-compete undertakings in European M&A deals – no problem or no-good?
- The known unknown: Good faith in cross-border M&A.
- Play it again, Sam! - Rollover and reinvestment transactions in Europe.
The program of the conference and more detailed information can be found on the IBA official web-page.