The annual Forum Russia - The Territory of Effective Business will take place at the Moscow School of Management Skolkovo on September 19-20, 2012. The purpose of the Forum is to support initiatives of government and business, aimed at modernization and innovative development of Russia.
Anna Ivanova, Head of Employment Law Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners will conduct a master-class Pressing Issues of Labour Law: Reducing Employee Costs. Individual Labour Disputes. Among the issues for discussion:
- labour law opportunities: reducing employee costs;
- company’s options in denying employee benefits;
- changing employment conditions unilaterally;
- redundancy pitfalls;
- amicable dismissal: benefits of termination upon mutual agreement of the parties;
- individual employment disputes;
- types of disputes and their prevention;
- how long can it take an employee to file a lawsuit;
- pain and suffering damages and how to measure them;
- Q&A session.
More information is available here.