Olga Mischenko is Head of Real Estate, Construction and PPP Practice at St. Petersburg office of Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners. She specializes in civil, land use, and urban development law.
For more than 10 years Olga Mischenko has specialized in advising clients on real estate, construction, and infrastructure development issues. Olga has been involved in a number of projects to establish new production facilities in St. Petersburg, Leningrad Region and other regions of Russia. She has extensive experience of conducting independent due diligence on real estate transactions, including drafting and legal analysis of sales and construction contracts (including FIDIC standards). Olga has also advised clients on plans to create facilities using the PPP model and helped in developing project concepts and tender documentation.
Prior to joining the Firm in October 2014, Olga was a senior associate at an international law firm.
Olga Mischenko’s experience includes:
- Advising a number of leading Russian construction and development companies on drafting construction contracts according to FIDIC standards.
- Full legal support of consular office construction in St. Petersburg, including legal advice on the signature of a memorandum with the City of St. Petersburg, a legal due diligence of four plots of land, and advice on the reconstruction of a cultural heritage site.
- Advising the St. Petersburg Government on the construction of health care facilities on a public–private partnership basis, including assisting in drafting of the concept, tender documentation, PPP agreement, and developing a concept to combine tenders on the provision of title to a plot of land and the right to execute a PPP agreement.
- Comprehensive support for a major international property development company’s project as regards to erection of a hotel and office building complex in St. Petersburg, including acquisition of a plot of land, preparing construction contracts, advising on how to secure outside financing and mortgage contracts, and drafting lease agreements for office spaces.
- Advising a number of international property development companies on how to contest the cadastral value of land and buildings, including representing the interests of companies at the Commission for Contesting Cadastral Value and in court.
- Providing support for a factory construction project by a major international automotive parts manufacturer in Ulyanovsk , including advising on preparation of an investment agreement with the Administration of the Ulyanovsk Government, a legal due diligence of two land plots, and advising on the acquisition of land plots by the company.
- Advising a major international car manufacturer on the execution of an investment agreement with government authorities in St. Petersburg and Voronezh, governing the provision of plots of land for manufacturing the industrial facilities, securing access to utilities infrastructure, and transport accessibility.
- Advising a number of leading property development and manufacturing companies on connection to utilities networks, including negotiations with monopolies.
The Best Lawyers named Olga Mischenko one of the leading construction and real estate lawyers in Russia.
Olga graduated with honours from St. Petersburg State University, School of Law.
She speaks Russian, English, and Spanish.
Olga has been admitted to the St. Petersburg Bar Association.