Vyacheslav specialises primarily in mergers and acquisitions and financing transactions. His professional portfolio includes the representation of Russian, foreign and international corporations from various industries in connection with a broad range of mergers and acquisitions and financing transactions. He also has experience in real estate, private client, restructuring and contentious matters.
Vyacheslav’s highlights of experience in the area of corporate and M&A include:
- Advising a natural resources and energy group on several acquisitions of regional energy exploration companies.
- Advising a group of investors on acquisition of a regional food production company.
- Advising an UAE-based global investment fund on a JV with a Russian state-owned investment fund to carry out business activities in the area of power supply.
- Acting as the Russian law counsel to METRO GROUP in its EUR 1.1bn sale of Real’s business in Eastern Europe to the French retailer Groupe Auchan.
- Advising the Government of the Russian Federation on sale of stock in VTB Bank in consideration of USD 3.3bn.
His experience in the finance area includes:
- Advising one of the largest Russia private oil companies on refinancing of USD 1.7bn debt.
- Advising a large manufacturer on refinancing of a USD 500m debt.
- Advising a machinery building holding on refinancing of a USD 1.5bn syndicated loan.
- Advising a Russian borrower on refinancing of USD 4.5bn debt.
Vyacheslav graduated in 2007 from the Far Eastern National University with a dual degree in law and finance (with honours). He holds an LL.M. degree from the University of Southern California’s Gould School of Law (2009).
In 2016-2017, Vyacheslav was a visiting attorney at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, where he advised on several private and public M&A transactions with combined value of over USD 4bn.
Vyacheslav is admitted to practice law in Russia (member of the Moscow Bar Association), England and Wales and the State of New York (USA).
One of the leading international rankings, Chambers Europe, recommends Vyacheslav as a corporate and M&A lawyer in Russia.
He is fluent in English.