On 30 November 2017 SKOLKOVO Wealth Transformation Centre will organize IV annual professional conference “The Wealth Knowledge Day” in Moscow. Sergey Kalinin, Head of Tax Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners will speak at the event.
Topics for discussion:
- Investment Ideas from Russian and International Managers;
- Strategy and Tactics for Non-Commercial Ventures;
- Successors 2017;
- Structuring Non-Commercial Projects of Russian Wealth Possessors: Best Practices;
- Measuring Impact in Non-Commercial Projects: Hidden Obstacles and Best Practices;
- Family Governance 2017;
- Deoffshorization and Automatic Information Exchange: Quo Vadis?
- PhilTech: New Technologies for Philanthropy.
The conference is for capital owners and their families, family office representatives, financial institutions, consulting and law firms, representatives of philanthropic foundations and other private wealth sector professionals.
In the framework of the panel “Deoffshorization and Automatic Information Exchange: Quo Vadis?” Sergey Kalinin will speak on The Innovative Legislation and Automatic Information Exchange Impact on Tax Planning Limits.