Pavel Sadovsky, Senior Associate at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, will make a presentation at the Economic and Legal Regulation Of Innovations 2012 Congress in Moscow on March 5th and 6th.
The Congress’ schedule includes seminars and roundtable discussions on the following pressing issues:
- Developing an efficient innovation policy on the national, industry, regional and company levels;
- Managing government’s rights to intellectual property;
- Legislative support to Russian economy’s shift toward innovative development;
- Use of intellectual property created with the federal budget money;
- Commercialization of innovations in Russia, Innovation Development Institutes and much more.
Speakers at the event will include representatives of the Russian Federation Council, Russian State Duma, Ministry for Economic Development, Ministry of Finance, Ministry for Education and Science, Russian Patenting Agency, Supreme Arbitrazh Court, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Russian Foundation for Fundamental Research, Center for Research and Statistical Science, Federal Institute for Certification and Appraisal of Intellectual Property and Business (SOIS CJSC), Russian State Academy for Intellectual Property.
Pavel Sadovsky will present at the roundtable Development of Intellectual Property Legislation.
For more information about the event please visit www.asergroup.ru.