On June 20-22 partners and CEOs of Lex Mundi member law firms will come to Chicago to hear new ideas and best practices from experts, and to learn how their peers have tackled similar problems, implemented innovative solutions, and overcome stumbling blocks. Ilona Zekely, Partner, Head of the European Desk at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, will participate in the conference.
This year agenda addresses the theme of Leading into the Next Decade: Intersection of Technology – Process – Culture -Leadership. The topics will include:
- Intersection of Technology and Law Firm Management: What Your Colleagues are Doing and Why.
- Adding Value in an Era of Changes in Legal Operations.
- Sales Innovation: Leveraging Talent Analytics to Scale Sales and Improve Growth Effectiveness.
- You’ve Heard from Clients – Now What? Using Your Client Feedback Results.
- Tomorrow’s Law Firm: Opportunities & Challenges for Women.
- Best Practices in Recruiting and Hiring.
- Generation Z: What Really Motivates Us?
- Lawyer Well-Being: Leaders, It Starts with You.
- Leadership Succession: Best Practices for a Seamless Transition.
- How Your Client Collaboration Strategy Will Help You Beat the Competition.
- Win Clients and Cases: Legal Analytics for Law Firm Leaders.
- The Big 4’s Expansion into the Legal Market: Will They be Successful This Time?
- Leading Teams in a Transformative Era.
Lex Mundi is the world’s leading network of independent law firms with in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide. Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners is an exclusive Lex Mundi member law firm for Russia.