On November 21st International Bar Association (IBA) will host Private Equity Transactions Symposium in London. The conference is presented by the Private Equity Subcommittee of the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee. Ilona Zekely, Partner, Head of the European Desk at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, will participate in the event.
This year’s topics include:
- Overview of global private equity market – issues and trends
- Limited Partners: a more complex and transaction focused environment
- The German PE market: a discussion
- Activists and Private Equity: a conversation
- Infrastructure: an important new asset class under the private equity umbrella
- Current issues in cross border Private Equity
- GP Transactions
- General Counsel’s Forum – a discussion of current issues involving GCs of major private equity firms
- Management terms on MBO's
More information about the event available here.