On 4-5 June, 2019 the 18th Annual International Mergers & Acquisitions Conference will take place in New York. Ilona Zekely, Partner, Head of the European Desk at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, will participate in the event.
Now in its 18th year, this leading conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee will once again bring together practitioners from around the globe to discuss the latest developments and hot topics in international M&A law.
- A review of the worldwide M&A market place.
- Global M&A hot topics.
- Technology M&A.
- Governance, stewardship and activism.
- Private equity today.
- Public company M&A, contractual provisions and legal enforcement.
- Geopolitics, competition policy and M&A.
- The in-house perspective.
More information about the event.