October 10, 2012 Anna Ivanova, the Head of Employment Law Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, will hold a webinar the subject of which will be "Dismissal for disciplinary offenses. How a company can conduct itself professionally in court. "
The webinar will take place at 11:00 Moscow time and address the following questions:
- What documents are required to consider dismissal for absence from work legitimate
- How to prove the fact of appearance at work under the influence
- How to observe all the nuances of dismissal procedure of an employee for repeated failure to perform the duties
- What evidence plays a crucial role in assessing the legality of employer actions
- What should be observed while planning positions in the case of a dispute with an employee
How to participate in the webinar:
- Authorise in the site of "Employment dispute" as a subscriber.
- Register for the webinar.
- On the day of the webinar broadcast link will be sent to your email address.