The Lawyer’s panel completed the voting for The Lawyer European Awards 2015. Last year’s triumphant winner Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners is shortlisted in 5 categories.
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners - the 2014 winner in three major categories such as European Law Firm of the year, Russian Law Firm of the Year and European Corporate Team of the Year managed to keep its top positions. This year the Firm has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Law firm of the year: Russia
- Law Firm of the Year: Ukraine and the CIS
- European managing partner of the year
- European competition case of the year
- European energy, infrastructure and projects deal of the year
The winners of The Lawyer European Awards 2015 will be announced at the Awards ceremony on March 12, 2015 at the Marriott Grosvenor Square, London. The event will bring together an audience of partners, senior partners and managing partners from the leading European and UK law firms.
More details on The Lawyer European Awards 2015 is available here.