21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Yuri Nadezhin specialises in real estate and construction.
Highlights of his experience include:
- Advising a client in connection with a state contract termination notice, including an assessment of the risk of admissibility of a unilateral refusal and its consequences, as well as the possibility of preventing the contract termination.
- Advising on the construction of Olympic facilities: Olympic Village, International TV Centre, and Press Centre.
- Advising on complex construction projects in Moscow City, a downtown area.
- Advising the St. Petersburg based retail chain Lenta on dozens of real estate acquisitions across Russia.
- Performing legal due diligence of Real - supermarket chain before its sale to Groupe Auchan by METRO AG.
- More than 20 other projects related to real estate LDD, lease and land plots issues.
- Advising Europe's leading home improvement retailer on certain real estate and regulatory matters related to operations of the company’s hypermarkets in Russia.
- Advising on land issues related to the redevelopment of an industrial land plot in Moscow.
- Advising a client on its potential involvement in a real estate development project in Moscow.
- Representing a client on the strategic redevelopment of a landmark area in St. Petersburg city.
- Advising an international airport on the transfer of several land plots to a third party.
- Advising a Russian corporation on the transfer of rights and liabilities according to an investment contract with a public authority, to a third party.
- Advising on the grounds for compensation by the city of Moscow of the costs associated with the relocation of a factory out of the city.
- Advising on the right to the provision of land leasehold to third parties for the purpose of construction without prior bidding, the need to agree an investor agreement with Moscow.
- Advising on obtaining of a land plot from a state-owned university for the construction of an office centre in the South Russia.
- Advising one of the Russia’s largest construction companies in relation to the execution of an agreement with the St Petersburg Committee for City Property Management related to a multibillion-dollar development project in St. Petersburg. Our assignment has included advising on all aspects of the project, most importantly, strategic and technical advice to guarantee mutual compliance with the contract from both the client and the state authorities.
- Advising on obtaining rights to land plots for the construction of a hotel and leisure centre in the Moscow City district.
Yuri joined the firm in 2007. Prior to that, he worked in other Russian law firms.
Yuri graduated from the Law School of St. Petersburg State University in 2005.
St. Petersburg Bar member since 2008.