21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Samir Kasumov advises clients on internal corporate matters and M&A transactions. He has experience in participating in mergers and acquisitions, conducting due diligence, advising clients on internal corporate matters, as well as interacting with Russian and foreign state authorities in assisting with corporate procedures.
Samir has been involved in several projects in the areas of M&A and corporate law, including:
- Conducting due diligence of a group of companies of the biggest supplier of construction materials.
- Providing complex support for the sale of a sugar company.
- Advising on a project of conversion of shares for a company operating a regional airport, including amending constitutional documents.
- Conducting due diligence of a supplier and exporter of aluminum alloys.
- Drafting a legal memoranda on sanctions compliance issues for a transfer of shares.
Prior to joining Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Samir has worked in a Russian law firm.
Samir graduated with honors with the Bachelor’s degree from Moscow State University of International Relations in 2019. He graduated from the Master’s degree from Higher School of Economics in 2021.
Samir has participated in final rounds and has been awarded the best speaker in the Ian Fletcher International Insolvency Moot Court.
Samir is fluent in English and French.