21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Regina Abdulgafarova specialises in M&A, capital markets, joint ventures, providing day-to-day legal advice on business operations and performing legal due diligence.
Her experience highlights include:
- Representing one of the world's largest investment banks in connection with its acquisition of a minority stake in the holding company of Russian VoiceTech, a company that creates virtual operators in the field of voice artificial intelligence.
- Advising a Russian financial holding company in connection with the internal reorganisation of its business.
- Representing an international investment fund in connection with the acquisition of a minority stake in a major Russian oil and gas chemical company.
- Representing a private equity firm in connection with a proposed investment in an international information processing and text recognition company (in the Russian part of the transaction).
- Representing one of the world’s leaders specialising in payment services in connection with the acquisition of a controlling interest in an international company providing technology for secure electronic transactions (in the Russian part of the transaction).
- Representing seven major Russian companies in various industries (banking, fashion and retail, paper production, road construction, pharmaceuticals, DIY, etc.) in connection with their planned IPO.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2022, Regina worked at the Moscow office of an international law firm.
Regina received her bachelor’s degree from the Faculty of Law of the Lomonosov Moscow State University in 2020 and her master's degree in corporate law in 2022 (cum laude).