24 Nevsky Av.,
St. Petersburg, 191186, Russia
Tel.: +7 (812) 322 9681
Fax: +7 (812) 322 9682
Maria provides the legal assistance in construction and real estate, as well as on legal issues arising during the implementation of investment projects.
Maria’s projects include:
- Legal assistance in a transaction involving the acquisition of commercial real estate by a major Russian insurance company for the purpose of locating its own office, including participation in the preparation of a sale and purchase agreement;
- Advising one of the largest developers in Russia on land and town planning issues arising from the implementation of a project for the integrated development of territories for housing construction;
- Legal due diligence in relation to land plots for the purpose of implementing a project for the construction of multi-apartment residential buildings in the interests of a Russian developer company;
- Legal support of a foreign construction company in the framework of pre-trial settlement of a dispute arising from a construction contract in relation to the performance of works on the construction of a motorway;
- Advising a Russian investment company on the implementation of a project to create air transport infrastructure facilities (airport infrastructure), including an assessment of possible legal mechanisms for implementing the project, taking into account the commercial interests of the client.
Maria graduated from the St. Petersburg State University School of Law. She is fluent in English.