125047 Russia, Moscow,
st. 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya, 21
Tel.: +7 (985) 554 58 26
Gleb assists lawyers in White Collar Crime Practice at various stages of the criminal process. He provides assistance to colleagues in the field of protection of beneficiaries of Russian and foreign companies, as well as private individuals in the course of their criminal prosecution.
Among the projects in which Gleb is involved:
- Release of property from seizures in the framework of the criminal case "Baring Vostok".
- Assistance in representing and observing the criminal law interests of the beneficial owners of a large international construction company in the Russian Federation.
- Assistance to colleagues in the implementation of protection, representation of the interests of the shareholders of the pharmaceutical company at the stage of preliminary investigation.
- Assistance in challenging the inaction of officials within the framework of departmental and judicial control.
- Analysis of documentation of large manufacturing companies to identify criminal and legal risks and minimise them.
- Drafting of other procedural documents to provide legal assistance to Principals.
Prior to joining the Bureau team, Gleb held a position in the apparatus of the Deputy Chairman of the District Court for Criminal Cases.
Gleb graduated from the Faculty of Law of the St. Petersburg College of Industry Technologies of Finance and Law, and from the Russian State University of Justice under the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation (RSUE). He continues his studies for a Master’s degree, specialising in criminal justice law.