21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Daniil Nikolskiy advises clients on M&A transactions and internal corporate matters. His experience includes both interaction with Russian registration authorities and support of transactions from structure development to closing.
Projects in which Daniil has been involved include:
- Redomiciliation of an international holding company in the Russian Federation;
- Providing complex support for the sale of an insurance company;
- Setting up a joint venture for development of an online marketplace with a foreign investor;
- Drafting an opinion regarding the possibility of recovering damages from the controlling shareholder for a foreign court;
- Conducting due diligence of a public company that operates a regional airport;
- Sending a mandatory offer to a public company.
Prior to joining the Firm, Daniil worked at Eversheds Sutherland.
Daniil graduated with honors from the National Research University Higher School of Economics’ Faculty of Law in 2020.
Daniil is fluent in English.