21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Anton Mukhametshin advises and represents clients before Russian courts. He specialises in corporate, bankruptcy and commercial litigation.
Recently, he has acted in the following projects:
- Protecting large foreign banks in disputes involving putting their claims on the register of creditors’ claims of a Russian bankrupt company.
- Representing a shareholder in a corporate dispute on the recovery of losses from the CEO of a trading company.
- Protecting a Russian aluminium strip producer in a multi-billion ruble dispute over damages caused by a fire at his plant.
- Representing interests of a large manufacturer of chemical power sources in a dispute over damages caused by improper execution of a defence order.
- Representing the leader of the Russian insurance market in a multi-million-ruble dispute over the recovery of insurance compensation from it.
- Successful protecting a major international pharmaceutical holding in an unprecedented dispute over the recovery of multi-billion-ruble debt from it under an agreement on the purchase of rights to a well-known drug trademark.
Prior to joining EPAM, Anton was an intern at leading Russian and international law firms including Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) and Pepeliaev group. He graduated with honours from the Higher School of Economics in 2019. He also graduated from the Russian School of Private Law in 2021.