21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Anna advises and represents clients in a wide range of antitrust and regulatory matters, including market dominance, anticompetitive agreements and concerted actions, unfair competition, development and assessment of distribution systems, commercial policies and compliance systems in FMCG, pharma etc. Anna has extensive experience in antitrust proceedings and legal disputes. She has represented Russian and international clients before the FAS Russia and courts in all types of antitrust proceedings, including disputes arising out of trade, state procurement and advertising laws.
Anna has been engaged in advising and representing the companies operating on digital markets. She has worked on most Russian precedent-setting cases related to digital platforms, has large experience in clearance of complex and comprehensive transactions on digital markets and assessment of client business models in launching of digital products and services.
Her recent highlights include:
- Representing Yandex, a major Russian IT company, in an antimonopoly investigation against Google for abuse of a dominant position on the market for pre-installed app stores for Android devices.
- Representing an international container carrier in the FAS Russia proceedings over concerted actions on the sea container shipping market.
- Clearing a transaction between the Yandex.Taxi and Uber aggregators with the FAS Russia.
- Getting the FAS Russia approval for a cooperation agreement between Gett and Citimobil taxi aggregators.
- Representing an IT Coalition (leaders of the Russian Internet in various areas including Avito, Ivi, CIAN and others) in an antitrust investigation against Yandex on the Internet search market. (у нас есть согласованное описание для этого кейса)
- Represented a major Russian medical equipment manufacturer in a series of audits by the territorial antimonopoly authorities and in an investigation into abuse of its dominant position through excessive pricing for deliveries of respective equipment under public contracts in a Russian region.
- Engagement in development of the trade and sales policy, pricing methodology and anti-monopoly compliance system for a major Russian metals company.
- Representing a number of Russian and international companies on FMCG markets in proceedings over unfair competition in the form of confusion through imitation of corporate identity and design of the clients’ product packaging.
Prior to joining the Firm in summer 2019, Anna worked for a Russian law firm focusing on antitrust regulation matters.
Anna is also a member of the Competition Experts Association and is heavily engaged in the professional expert community efforts at various platforms.
Anna graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University cum laude (2008). She holds a PhD in Law and is an associate professor at the Criminal Proceedings, Justice and Prosecutor’s Supervision Department at Lomonosov Moscow State University’s Law School.
She is a member of the Moscow Bar Association.