21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Alexey has extensive experience representing clients' interests in Russian commercial (arbitrazh) courts, in international commercial arbitration (ICC, SCC, SIAC), and in cross-border litigation in various jurisdictions.
Alexey’s recent highlights include:
- Representing a client in disputes arising from a sales contact and a contract for the provision of services in the oil and gas sector under the rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
- Coordinating a cross-border litigation project, including the recognition and enforcement of the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) award in various jurisdictions, as well as actions to protect the assets of the principal.
- Representing a contractor under EPCM contract for the construction of an oil refinery in a RUB 3bn dispute under the rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Center (SIAC).
- Comprehensive support of the client's interests in a series of court proceedings against the former employee aimed at recovery of assets and compensation of damages for a total amount of about $50m in five jurisdictions: the British Virgin Islands, Guernsey, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, and Russia. • Advising a client on cross-border litigation proceedings for the recovery of $45m invested through Cypriot investment fund within a series of disputes in Cyprus and Russia.
- Defending the majority shareholder of one of the largest vertically integrated mining group in Russia in a series of corporate disputes totaling over RUB 10bn.
- Representing a foreign bank in several litigation proceedings in Russia, as well as in negotiations with third parties, in order to restore control over assets worth over RUB 8bn.
- Representing the top managers of a bank in bankruptcy proceedings on bringing them to the subsidiary liability for RUB 7bn.
Before joining the Firm, Alexey worked in the Moscow office of DLA Piper and in a commercial bank.
Alexey graduated from the Faculty of Law of Samara University in 2016, and in 2018 received a Master's degree in Corporate Law at the Higher School of Economics in Moscow.
Alexey is fluent in English.