21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Alexandra Idrisova specializes in M&A, joint ventures, day-to-day legal advice on business operations and legal due diligence.
Her highlights are:
- Representing an investment fund in a project of a joint venture established to construct and operate a marine coal terminal, as well as to develop a coal deposit.
- Representing a Russian petroleum company in a polymer plant construction project.
- Structuring and support of acquisition of a majority stake in a public fuel and energy company.
- Advising Russian mining group Uzhuralzoloto in relation to acquisition of securities of British public gold mining company Petropavlovsk PLC;
- Representing a major Swiss multinational chemical company in a transaction involving acquisition of a Russian mortar manufacturer.
- Advising LabQuestTechnology JSC in relation to dissolution of its medical services joint venture “LabQuest”.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2018, Alexandra worked at a Russian law firm.
Alexandra had her Bachelor’s degree from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) in 2016 and her Master’s degree, in 2018 (cum laude).
Alexandra is a member of the Moscow Region Bar Association (admitted in 2021).