On 7 August, 2018, the meeting of the Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA) Committee on Civil Law “Inheritance in Ukraine: problems and ways of their solution”, will be held in Kyiv. Yuri Neklyaev, Associate of Domestic Litigation Practice at EPAP Ukraine, will speak at the event.
Among discussion topics:
- inheritance agreement, implementation and peculiarities;
- compulsory share of inheritance and exclusion from inheritance;
- peculiarities of corporate rights inheritance;
- changes to inheritance line;
- peculiarities of inheritance of property located on the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine;
- inheritance of share in the right of common joint ownership.
More detailed information can be found on the UBA official website.