On February 28, 2019, the German-Russian Lawyers’ Association (DRJV) and DIS40, the below 40 initiative of the German Arbitration Institute, will organize a conference “Dispute Resolution in CIS-Related Business Transactions” (Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine) in Frankfurt, Germany. Olga Tsvetkova, Counsel at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners International Arbitration and Litigation Practice, will present at the event.
The conference will comprise the following panels:
- CIS-related disputes from the Western European perspective.
- Country reports: Recent Developments (case law and reforms).
- Country reports: Interaction with state courts, interim measures, recognition and enforcement of court decisions and arbitral awards.
- CIS-related disputes: The arbitration institutions’ perspective.
- Investment arbitration in the CIS region: what is going on and what is yet to come?
Olga Tsvetkova will deliver a report on recent developments (case law and reforms) in Russia.
Please follow the link to find the programme on the events website.