Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners to act as one of the organisers of <em>Privatisation in Belarus 2011-2013: Investment Opportunities</em> conference
On December 8, 2011, Minsk will host the conference Privatisation in Belarus 2011-2013: Investment Opportunities, organised by Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, the largest law firm in the CIS, UNITER, the leading investment company in Belarus, and the mission of the World Bank in Belarus.
The conference will bring together leading industry experts and investors interested in business development in this frontier market. Business leaders will discuss the results of past privatisation projects, as well as existing investment opportunities.
The program of the conference includes round table presentations, open discussions and talks with the representatives of the Belarusian Government and leading global and regional experts in the privatisation and global investments.
Special guest of the conference - Vice Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus Sergey Rumas.
Speakers to include:
- Andrea Dall'Olio, Senior Economist, Finance and Private Sector Development, Europe and Central Asia Region, World Bank in Belarus
- Management of the representative office of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in Belarus
- Dennis Turovets, Managing Partner (Minsk), Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Roman Osipov, Director of investment department, UNITER Investment Company
- Representative of the State Property Committee
- Giovanni Salvetti, Managing Director, Rothschild - CEE
- Anton Zhuchenko, Director, GCM Global Energy plc
- Oxana Derisheva, Director of Listing and OTC Market Department, Russian Trading System Stock Exchange
- Nina Chernik, Director of stock brokerage Generalnaya Sistema Investiciy
The event will focus on everybody interested in the investments into Belarus. It is also a unique opportunity to build-up business contacts, exchange views and ideas as well as to discover new business openings.
Full privatization list 2011-2013 is available here.
Pre-registration is required. Please register at email@example.com or (+375 17) 268 82 82 by sending us the following information: company name, participant name and position, telephone and email.