Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners and Delovaya Rossiya invite you to attend a workshop titled “Pressing Issues of Labour Law: Reducing Employee Costs. Individual Labour Disputes".
Issues for discussion:
- Labour law opportunities: reducing employee costs:
- Company’s options in denying employee benefits;
- Changing employment conditions unilaterally;
- Redundancy pitfalls;
- Amicable dismissal: benefits of termination upon mutual agreement of the parties.
- Individual employment disputes:
- Types of disputes and their prevention;
- How long can it take an employee to file a lawsuit;
- Pain and suffering damages and how to measure them.
- Q&A session.
Speaker: Anna Ivanova, Head of Labour Law Practice, Egorov, Puginsky, Afanasiev & Partners
Language of the event: Russian.
Participation requirements: participation fee is RUB 12,000.
You can register by sending your request at email@example.com, or by telephone (495)545-35-16 (Victoria Ryabova).
Date: April 19, 2012, from 9:30 a.m. through 12:30 p.m.
Place of event: Delovaya Rossiya, all-Russia non-governmental organization
Address: International Trade Center, 12 Krasnopresnenskaya Emb., Entrance 7, suite 202