Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine lawyers have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the Eighth Edition of The Best Lawyers in Ukraine in 17 practice areas, with two more lawyers recognized for the first time. These results place Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine among the top three law firms in Ukraine based on the number of lawyers selected for inclusion.
The following lawyers were included in this year’s edition:
- Gleb Bialyi: Litigation;
- Oleg Boichuk: Corporate Law, Agriculture & Rural Affairs;
- Sergiy Grebenyuk: Criminal Defense, Litigation;
- Oksana Ilchenko: Competition/Antitrust Law, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law;
- Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi: Arbitration and Mediation, International Arbitration, Litigation, Sports Law;
- Taras Kyslyy: Intellectual Property Law, Telecommunications Law;
- Roman Stepanenko: Banking and Finance Law, Capital Markets;
- Serhii Sviriba: Arbitration and Mediation, International Arbitration, Litigation;
- Aleksandra Yevstafyeva: Labor and Employment Law;
- Ilona Zekely: Banking and Finance Law, Investment, Land Use and Zoning Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law;
For over thirty years, Best Lawyers has been publishing the world's guide for the legal profession. In 2006, Best Lawyers published its first international list and since then has grown to provide lists in almost 70 countries world-wide. Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.