On 10 April 2019, The Legal 500 compiled the results from another cycle of the EMEA legal market survey. In Russia, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners was the only law firm recommended for all areas of law researched.
The Firm is ranked at Tier 1 of the firms recommended for 8 areas of law, 11 experts have been ranked as Leading Individuals and 12 experts have been referred to as Next Generation Lawyers.
The Firm topped The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 ratings in the following areas:
- commercial, corporate and M&A (St Petersburg)
- capital markets
- dispute resolution (including arbitration, mediation and litigation)
- private client
- restructuring and insolvency
- white collar crime
This is the first year that ‘restructuring and insolvency’ and ‘white collar crime’ were included in The Legal 500 EMEA’s research.
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners has been also recommended for the other areas of law researched:
- commercial, corporate and M&A
- banking and finance: (both borrower side and lender or arranger side)
- energy and natural resources
- intellectual property
- PPP and infrastructure projects
- real estate and construction
Those recommended by the ranking include:
- Denis Arkhipov, Partner and Head of Private Clients Practice;
- Valery Eremenko and Dmitry Dyakin, Partners and Co-Heads of Litigation Practice;
- Evgeny Raschevsky, Partner and Head of International Arbitration Practice;
- Victoria Burkovskaya, Partner and Head of White Collar Crime Practice;
- Dmitriy Glazounov, Partner and Head of Banking & Finance, Capital Markets;
- Arkady Krasnikhin, Partner and Head of M&A and Corporate Law Practice;
- Natalia Korosteleva, Partner and Head of Competition Law Practice;
- Anna Numerova, Partner;
- Pavel Sadovsky, Head of Intellectual Property / ТМТ Practice;
- Elena Agaeva, M&A and Corporate Law Counsel (St Petersburg).
Those nominated as Next Generation lawyers include:
- Partner Tatiana Nozhkina
- Counsel Vera Rikhterman
- Counsel Tatiana Neveeva
- Counsel Vladimir Pestrikov
- Counsel Sergey Kalinin
- Counsel Roman Malovitsky
- Counsel Andrey Mashkovtsev
- Counsel Andrey Bastrakov
- Head of Employment Practice Anna Ivanova
- Senior Associate Evgeniya Fedoreeva
- Senior Associate Oleg Ushakov
- Senior Associate Oleg Bouiko.
The Firm’s Minsk Office has been recommended in 4 out of the 5 areas of law researched. Banking & finance and capital markets, as well as commercial, corporate and M&A have been rated in Tier 1. The Legal 500 has also recognized the Firm’s achievements in dispute resolution, real estate and construction.
Managing Partner of the Minsk Office, Denis Turovets, and Partner Anna Rusetskaya have been named Leading Individuals, while Senior Associates Alexander Buzo, Igor Yatskovsky and Anastasia Yarokhovich have been referred to as Next Generation Lawyers.
The Legal 500 EMEA recommends Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine for banking and finance, capital markets; commercial, corporate and M&A; competition and employment.
Oksana Ilchenko, the Managing Partner at EPAP Ukraine, has been ranked among the leading lawyers in the country.
For more details, please go at http://www.legal500.com/.