Tatyana specialises in legal defense against criminal charges. She has a vast experience in running cases related to economic and tax crimes. Having a great practical experience, Tatyana represents clients before courts of general jurisdiction including the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation in both criminal and civil cases.
Tatyana has defended the interests of clients in a number of high-profile cases such as:
- Successful defending of the general director of a subsidiary to a large oil-refining holding charged with involvement in stealing of a large amount of money.
- Successful defending of a top manager of a large Russian holding specialized in jewelry manufacturing and sales.
- Representing a large Russian pharmaceutical company in criminal proceedings related to possible criminal prosecution under article 199 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (tax evasion).
- Successful defending of a large European insurance corporation with a subdivision in Russia against fraudulent attempts to collect about USD 100m of insurance indemnity by appealing to state investigation and prosecution bodies.
- Advising a large Russian conglomerate and representing the interests of the company and its affiliates and employees on the preliminary hearing of the criminal case related to shareholding interest of a Russian oil company.
- Advising of a well-known Moscow cultural institution in the course of the prosecutor's inspection.
Tatyana graduated from the Law Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1998.
She is a member of the Moscow Bar Association.