Oksana Ilchenko has over 10 years of experience in corporate, M&A, competition, banking law, restructuring and corporate mediation.
Since having joined the Firm in 2005, Oksana has played a key role as legal advisor on Ukrainian law issues in the following representative cases:
- advising Altimo on corporate and competition law issues with respect to the consolidation of the telecom assets of Alfa Group and Telenor resulting in creation of a new USD 23.8 bln telecoms company;
- acting for two leading Ukrainian market players in M&A-related mediation between them;
- advising Sberbank of Russia on the acquisition of a leading investment company;
- advising MICEX on the acquisition of a majority stake in Ukraine’s PFTS bourse;
- advising Goldman Sachs on the acquisition of a minority stake in a leading Ukrainian investment company;
- advising Erste Bank Ukraine on several projects, including advice on a USD 33 mln loan restructuring;
- advising Intesa Sanpaolo on the acquisition of Pravex-Bank;
- advising Erste Bank on the acquisition of Prestige Bank (currently Erste Bank Ukraine);
- advising Atradius and Willis on insurance and other regulatory matters.
Recently Oksana has also advised BTA, Bunge, Deutsche Bank, Hilti, Parmalat, Printec on various competition law matters. She regularly acts for foreign and Ukrainian investors in obtaining merger and concerted actions clearance and advises them on the issues pertaining to the abuse of dominant position, unfair competition practices and leniency procedures.
Ms. Ilchenko holds degrees (summa cum laude) of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (international relations) and Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (law department). She has also completed a 5-month post-graduate course in International Trade and Business Law in the T.M.C. Asser Institute in The Hague, the Netherlands.