In the current economic and political climate, both foreign investors and Russian companies increasingly face higher levels of regulatory scrutiny.
Over the last twenty years, our firm has been the market leader in representing both domestic and foreign interests in complex landmark regulatory matters. We have gained considerable credibility with many regulators; we know not only the relevant laws and rules and but we also have a profound understanding of the regulatory culture and mentality.
We have represented clients before:
- Customs, including effective defense in the instances of offences by customs officials in commercial, administrative and criminal proceedings;
- Tax authorities;
- Antitrust authorities;
- Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Supervision (Rostekhnadzor);
- Prosecution authorities;
- Ministry of Justice;
- Central Bank, including insider information and market manipulation cases;
- Federal Migration Service;
- Labour Inspectorate;
- Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare (Roszdravnadzor);
- Federal Service for Supervision in the Use of Natural Resources (Rosprirodnadzor);
- Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation (Rosalkogolregulirovanie);
- Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights (Rospotrebnadzor);
- Federal Property Management Agency;
- Federal Air Transport Agency (Rosaviation)
- Federal Service for Supervision of Transport (Rostransnadzor);
- Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor).