On November 16, 2017, the IFA Ukraine Educating Seminar “BEPS Driven Changes in Specific Regimes: Latest Updates”, will be held in Kyiv. Oleksandr Maydanyk, Counsel, Co-Head of Tax Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine, will speak at the event.
Among discussion topics:
- preventing artificial avoidance of PE status: how will it work in Ukraine in a view of BEPS initiatives?
- overview of the preferred IP regimes for Ukrainian business;
- implementation of tax on derived capital and its compatibility with the existing double tax treaties;
- recent developments in Ukrainian transfer pricing legislation;
- TP Reporting for MNCs in Ukraine: expected changes.
For more detailed information, please follow the link.