On 18-19 September, 2017, the V Congress of the International Association for Football Lawyers (AIAF) “Minors in Football” will be held in Kyiv. Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi, Partner, Head of Sports Law Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine, will speak within the session “Minors working as football players”.
Among discussion topics:
- education and training of minors: financing, contractual relationship between clubs and academies, football education and scholastic education;
- employment of minors: contracts, obligations, payment for the results of work;
- FIFA regulations with respect to the bi-national players;
- mobility of minors and football transfers;
- AIAF proposals and recommendations for a better system.
More detailed information can be found on the AIAF official website.