On 7-8 February 2019, Partner Ilona Zekely will participate in the IBA’s 7th IBA European Corporate & Private M&A Conference in Paris. Ilona focuses on advising international companies in their activities across the CIS as well as CIS-based blue chips in their activities in Europe.
The program of the conference, presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, will cover such topics as:
- Current legal developments in European private M&A
- The edge of tomorrow - allocating risk between signing and closing in European M&A deals
- Earn-outs – piece of cake or recipe for disaster?
- Data protection in the data room – what, when, to whom?
- From foe to friend - selling to a (direct) competitor – best practice and considerations
- Belt and suspenders - how to run a dual track transaction in Europe
- America first in M&A? – a comparison of the US, Japanese and European approach to certain deal terms
- General counsel forum – international M&A viewed from the general counsel office
The program of the conference and more detailed information can be found on the IBA official web-page.