On 16 November, 2018, Partner Ilona Zekely will participate in the IBA’s 10th Annual Mergers and Acquisitions in Russia and CIS Conference in Moscow. Ilona focuses on advising international companies in their activities across the CIS as well as CIS-based blue chips in their activities in Europe.
The conference, presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, supported by the Federal Chamber of Lawyers, will for the 10th time bring together practitioners to discuss the latest developments and hot topics in Russia and CIS M&A law.
The program of the conference will cover such topics as:
- Review of M&A market in Russia and CIS – trends and developments.
- Russian and CIS M&A hot topics.
- Current M&A challenges facing general counsels of major Russian companies.
- Tax structuring issues in JV and M&A deals – new trends and developments.
- M&A disputes in arbitration and litigation.
The program of the conference and more detailed information can be found on the IBA official web-page.